As our Reservations Manager you will ensure the transitional management of all bedroom enquiries and bookings for the property. Ensuring the development of your team, delivering a fabulous service to guests whilst maintaining exceptional standards. You will be responsible for driving your team to lift the guest experience and go beyond their expectations. The team will manage all telephone enquiries by converting to reservations using appropriate sales and brand standards of the property.
Continued support, coaching and development of the team ensures that they will develop authentic relationships with future and repeat clients. You should have a naturally warm nature and you will enjoy working in a high pressure and dynamic environment. Producing consistently high levels of output by paying particular attention to every detail, development of opportunities at every level to secure new business for the hotel. This role would suit someone that is looking to take the next step from assistant reservations to full reservations manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the revenue management of room sales, whilst overseeing the department
- Working closely with Revenue Manager ensuring maximum profits are achieved for growth
- Overall management of the Department, motivating the team, focusing on high conversion rates, up selling while delivering exceptional customer service constantly
- Supporting the Revenue manager, proactively manage all market segments in order to maximise RevPAR and exceed budget sales targets
- Ensure all websites and social media channels have up to date information, offers, packages, updates etc.
As our Reservations Manager you will be able to:
- Have a blend of confidence and personality giving our guests an unforgettable experience
- Be Intuitive and make decisions that favour our guests whilst maintaining the highest standards of service
- Be naturally warm and generous with impeccable attention to details
- Have exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Strong leadership skills that will effectively manage your team to achieve the highest levels of performance and exceed targets
- You should be a highly-motivated individual who has demonstrated success at this level, ideally within a 4/5* luxury hotel sector
- You must have excellent written and spoken communication skills at all levels at all times
- Must be results driven to ensure the team will meet and exceed targets
- Should be confident in communicating with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Must have exceptional organisational skills, demonstrating an organised way of working daily, a very structured approach is essential as is good data analysis skills for this role.
If you are currently working as second this could be the step up you are looking for in your next career step.