Scotstaff Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of our client a prime restaurateur in Scotland. A new Restaurant & Bar will be opening in a grade A listed building in the city centre. This themed restaurant will have a cool, fresh and large feeling with a mixture of lofty New York with a Mediterranean twist.We are looking for a focused, committed and determined individual with a drive to succeed.
– Complete start to finish of planning, implementing and managing of the start up phase of the new restaurant & Bar.
– Working with the Owner to implement strategy and procedures
– Staff recruitment and training
– Implementing menus and procuring suppliers
– Working with marketing and sales for the Launch
Going onto the full time General Manager duties on Opening.
-Full FOH management
– Staff rotas and on going training.
– KPI management and tracking
– Stock control and menu planning
– Customer Relations and complaints handling
– Liaising with owner on weekly meetings
– Be pro active and forward thinking
– Run a tight military like ship
– Be motivated and driven by results
– Have previous experience in NEW OPENING at GM level
– Have a keen eye for detail in order to reach the end goal.
On offer is an extremely attractive salary with an growing company that is exciting with current plans.
Please submit your CV to be considered.